Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get It Together

Last night as I was driving home from a lovely bible study time with friends, I glanced at my passenger seat and noticed the check I needed to mail to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, a netflix dvd I've had for three weeks, and a doctor's bill that was just slightly overdue. No one will ever mistake me for the "got it together" girl. However, I shrugged it off and decided not to worry about it, per usual.

This morning as I was driving to work I was listening to a song and immediately started crying, but I was slowly composing myself and felt better. Then I got pulled over by a highway patrol officer. I genuinely did not know why (for once I was not speeding). So he tells me my tag is expired. I hand him my license and insurance. My insurance card expired last month. He asks me if the address on my license is correct. No, it's not. I may not be the girl who has it all together, but it's definitely time to start trying. I am going to attempt to remedy all this today and go vote!

So this week (day and a quarter) has been not so stellar, but yesterday this video made it all better. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment