Thursday, March 1, 2012

MARCH on



    So on to March, which will hopefully, maybe, be the end of winter and beginning of spring. Although I must say we've had a very mild winter so I may be jumping the gun a bit and kicking myself for it when we have 100+ temps in May. For now, though, I am still very anxious to be in full on spring mode. The biggest, most important reason...no more itchy, uncomfortable tights.

    Here's to bare legs (until next winter)!

    You can download the new desktop wallpaper for March here. There are three different sizes this time to fit different screen resolutions, which will hopefully be more user friendly.

     * This was created while watching Downton Abbey. Two episodes in and I'm completely hooked (and speaking to myself in a ridiculous accent). Also I debated naming this post "Hot Gam Girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment