Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Playlist of the Week: A Very Green Spring

1. New York City- Among Savages
2. I Would Do Anything for You- Foster the People
3. Old & Gray- Maps & Atlases
4. The Freedom Song- Jason Mraz
5. You Can Be the One- Late Night Alumni
6. Gun Has No Trigger- Dirty Projectors
7. Glorified High- Sarah Jaffe
8. My Love- the bird and the bee
9. Junk of the Heart (Happy)- The Kooks
10. Hey Jane- Spiritualized
11. Glowing in the Dark- Cider Sky
12. Walking Home- We Are Serenades






I don't remember having a spring in Oklahoma that was ever this green. I really think it impacts how I feel. So here's my spring, green, happy playlist. It's one of my favorites. A lot of these songs came from All Songs Considered on NPR. If you haven't ever listened I'd recommend it. I was surprised by the variety of music they play. Truthfully, they're just music nerds, and it's awesome.

You can listen to A Very Green Spring here on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment