Thursday, April 19, 2012

oh no

J. Crew has a tumblr, jcrew.tumblr.com. Try not to get lost; it's a vast land of wonderfulness. Also They did my playlist work for me this week. Thanks JC!


 Kevin, visual virtuoso: Sharon Van Etten, “Serpents

Emily, superstar stylist: “Bill Withers, Ain’t No Sunshine”

Travis, window design wonder: Robyn, “Call Your Girlfriend”

Aaron, our denim go-to: Crystal Fighters, “At Home”

Catherine, web design whiz: Diane Birch, “Speak a Little Louder”

Eldia, visual virtuoso: Jessi J, “Domino”

Kate, embellishments expert: Lana Del Rey, “Born to Die”

Janine, window design wonder: Dr. Dog, “Shame Shame”

Lauren, resident wordsmith: Bossacucanova, “Bom Dia Rio”

Liv, accessories authority: Gotye, “Hearts a Mess”


 So I created a playlist on Spotify. You can listen to it here. "Speak a Little Louder" by Diane Birch wasn't available, but it reminded me of how much I loved her. So I included her 2009 album, Bible Belt. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your playlists are my favorite. Thanks! Miss you

    ReplyDelete